Monday, January 10, 2011

First, A Story

Sergeant Abigail Minhara Hearthsblest is my latest character in an RPG - Pathfinder, this time. 

The world being used in this game was created by my good friend Red, and a search for Eris-Tull will bring you to his blog.

But this page is for my character, and for me to chronicle my character notes so that I have a nice easy reference.  Most of this will be written in character, with only short posts of items that are not.

Note: If it is in Italics, it's not in character. ;)

Sergeant Hearthsblest is a Hemgar (surface dwarf).  She is a 4th level Legionaire, 6th level Wizard at the start of game, with a background of Adept (which means she has the ability to be a Scorcerer.  It was a role-playing choice to make her a wizard as she is a LAWFUL Neutral character who doesn't believe that magic can work without the intense study and ritualism that wizardry demands). 

In this game, all characters start out as soldiers in the Legion.  The group is definitely the Omega Company (Robert Asprin's Phule's Company), a dumping unit for misfits or malcontents - those who do not fit in the orderly structure of military life but that the brass doesn't know what else to do with.  I'm creating this blog to be this character's journal & notes, hoping that this campaign will continue on for some time - I'm very excited about it.  Next post: An Introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment